Monday, July 14, 2008

Crazy cool list of things I learned today!!

1) My vocal performance teacher is David Hibbard who was in Spamalot last summer, with whom I have a picture of myself with. Crazy

2) Tomorrow we see Tony, Pulitzer, any other award you can think of, winning play AUGUST: OSAGE COUNTY, and we have a talkback afterwards with the cast!!!

3) I had this really great conversation with Michon Peacock (Some sort of executive director at CAP 21) and she was super nice to me, etc. Turns out she was in the orginal B'way cast of CHICAGO, AND is considered the original "conceiver" of A CHORUS LINE, and her interviews were among those that were included in the show.

4) Thursday we see SOUTH PACIFIC, and word on the street is that we are getting a backstage tour AS WELL AS another talk back with the cast.


That's really it for now. Tomorrow we start classes so everyone is really anxious to get in there. I have modern first thing. YIKES!!
But before I go let me tell you of the wonders of a dance belt. For the sake of children I won't explain what it is, but I will tell you it is an undergarment that "keeps everything under control", and seems to be lacking something in the back, but at the same time there is an addition of something that is common among women, but not so much with the men. Let's just say I don't have to worry about panty lines in dance class. Catch my drift?
It comes down to the fact that I was in this God-forsaken device all morning, and dancing in it was not at all pleasant. :)
Okay, that really is all I have for you at the moment.
Until next time!!!

-Patrick

No comments: